St. Louis Heater Maintenance and Repair
When you need heater repair in St. Louis MO, Future Aire is the company to call. Our family-owned and operated company is dedicated to serving you. Regular heater maintenance is important to ensuring your heating system is working properly and efficiently. Our trained and certified technicians will inspect your system, make sure every part and component is working properly, and remove built-up, dirt, and debris. A maintenance call can prevent major problems in the future and it can save you money too! Let us help keep your heating system in top working order so that you don’t have to worry about your heater breaking down!
Heating and Cooling Services in St. Louis, MO
Future Aire is a family owned and operated heating and cooling company that has been serving St. Louis residents since 1984. We offer services for both commercial and residential capacities, and we have solutions for St. Louis furnace repair and air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installations. For your convenience, we service all makes and models of HVAC equipment, and with our years of experience, there is no issue we can’t address! Here at Future Aire, we stand behind our services, which is why we offer a 100% guarantee! To learn more about our options for HVAC installation & service in St. Louis MO, contact our experts today!
St. Louis Furnace Repair
If your furnace can no longer keep up with your needs, the team of professionals at Future Air is here to help! Our team of experts are highly trained and qualified to address any issue you may be experiencing with our St. Louis heater service, and we offer customer care that is unmatched in the St. Louis area. To ensure you get the services you need, when you need them most, we offer 24/7 emergency services, every day of the year. When we arrive at your home or business to provide heating services, we will diagnose the problem and make suggestions for the ideal service plan, and will let you know if simple St. Louis furnace repair or total system replacement is best for your situation.
Furnace Repair in St. Louis
Are you in need of heater service in St. Louis!? Our team is here to help! Our experts have the skills to make repairs efficiently and as affordably as possible. If you are past the point of continuing repairs, we can help you determine which system is right for you to upgrade or replace your current system. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we have undergone strict training that makes us a leader in the industry. We believe that quality products provide quality results, so if you are in need of furnace installation in St. Louis, we will make sure you have a high-quality system that’s within your budget. Contact us today to learn more!
Upgrade to a High Efficiency Furnace
Improvements in heating technology and efficiency standards have made today’s furnaces more efficient than ever before. In fact, they may have double or even triple the efficiency of older furnaces. Not only that, but they offer more consistent heating so that your home and the people in it are more comfortable. Investing a in a high quality, high efficiency furnace will save you money in the long run, and if it is cared for properly, it will last for years to come. When shopping for a furnace, here are some things to consider:
- The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace. 90% or better is ideal, with 98.5 being the best you can get.
- Keep in mind that while 85 AFUE may seem like a good number, than means 15% of your energy is wasted. Over time that can add up!
- High efficiency furnaces may cost more up front, but the savings over time will be worth it!
Contact us today for St. Louis furnace service!
Is it Time to Replace my St. Louis Furnace?
Are you finding yourself calling for furnace service in St. Louis regularly? Is your home feeling less comfortable than it once was, while your bill seems to be climbing higher and higher? These can be signs that it is time to replace your old furnace with a new high-efficiency model. Some of the benefits of replacing your furnace include:
- Better efficiency. Better efficiency isn’t just a clever marketing term, it can actually save you a lot of money on your utility bill! If you have a furnace that is more than 15 years old, you can expect to see a big difference and your home will feel more comfortable too!
- More consistent heat. Older furnaces decline in performance and efficiency over the years. That means your house may not feel as comfortable or your furnace may have to work even harder just to keep your home warm.
- Better for the environment. High-efficiency furnaces don’t just benefit your home but your environment as a whole!